Oxicryst WP XL
Cross laminating Crystalline capillary waterproofing Slurry for cementitious substrates. Oxicryst WP XL is used for waterproofing against the positive or negative sides of hydrostatic heads of water, for damp proofing, repairing cracks, plugging holes, sealing wall – floor joints and stopping active leaks in a wide variety of conditions including :
- Sewage treatment and water treatment plants, tanks, foundations, tunnels and manholes.
- Terrace garden, balconies, sunshades etc.
- Roof and Sunken slabs
- Industrial and office buildings
- Reservoirs, water holding structures etc
A chloride-free grey powder integral waterproofing admixture that is added to the concrete mix at the time batching. It is formulated from a blend of hydrophobic materials; which together form a matrix of insoluble, water-resistant material within the cement paste. There is an insoluble crystalline formation in pores and capillary tracts of concrete, which permanently seals the concrete, and prevents water penetration from any direction.
- Oxicryst WP300 will drastically reduce water absorption in concrete.
- It is suitable for use in below-ground structures.
- Reinforced concrete in marine areas, piles, and water retaining structures.
- Sewage water treatment Plants.
- Desalination Plants
- Integral waterproofing of all concrete and cementitious-based systems